Best treatment - Implant with peri areolar or lollipop lift? (photos)

5'5 145lbs small 34c with sag & lacking fullness. Left breast slightly larger & lower than right.

Lollipop breast lift plus implants may be your best option

+1
The problems with the periareolar breast lift  are pleating around the areola, inadequate removal of inferior pole tissue, and flattening of the breast.

A breast lift with a vertical component such as a lollipop lift I do believe will give you a better breast shape and can be combined with breast augmentation.

Best treatment - Implant with periareolar or lollipop lift?

+1
    Probably either type of lift would be appropriate.  There are drawbacks to the periareolar lift, which include flattening of the breast and widening of the areola even with the placement of a permanent pursestring suture.

I think you will probably need the lollipop

+1
Hi Nkhebc.  It is hard to be sure without knowing how large of an implant you will get.  That being said, your pictures seem to show that your nipple is below your submammary fold, and therefore, I think you will need a lollipop lift.  I suggest you see a local plastic surgeon who can examine you and make a recommendation. Good luck!

Lewis Ladocsi, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon