Best treatment For the stretch marks all over my body? (photo)

I am 22, I Have reduced some weight and all I can see are these stretch marks all over my body..I am planning to reduce some more weight Bt I am afraid they will look worse after it. I know they will be there always but I want them to fade..I didn't want them to be visible What should I do ? I want to wear shorts next summer!

Reducing the Appearance of Stretch Marks

+1
Retinoid creams such as Tazorac, Retin-A, Tretin-X, Differin can help fade stretch marks over a period of months. For a faster solution, lasers such as Fraxel or Pulsed Dye Lasers can be effective. Stretch marks can vary in appearance, therefore for the best cosmetic outcome consult with a dermatologist for the best treatment for you.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon