Best Treatment for the Money for Marionette Lines?

I just turned 50, my skin is in pretty good shape. Over the last couple of years I developed marionette lines and they make me look old. I've gained some weight over the last few year and my cheeks are fuller so I wonder if that has added to the probelm. I read that fillers are a good option, but after reading all the horror stories here I'm not so sure.

Radiesse does wonders for the marionette grooves.

+1

Radiesse fills in the marionette grooves wonderfully and looks natural and lasts about a yr for roughly $650. There are no allergies to it and it is easy to get injected although do expect some bruising at first. Restylane and Juvederm are also good options but don't last as long. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Marionette Lines

+1

Filler materials can do wonders for facial lines and creases. The most common are hyaluronic acid products such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Belotero. These can be placed during a simple office visit and usually improved the lines immediately. Some patients may have swelling and possibly bruising, but most do not. These fillers last from 6-12 months, with very high patient satisfaction. Marionette lines, nasolabial folds and the tear troughs of the lower eyelids are the most common treatment areas.

Ira D. Papel, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon