Treatment for Scars on Nose?

i have had pimples on my nose which turned hard with the course of time(3-4 years) perhaps due to lack of treatment,i consulted a doctor and he told me that these are systic acnes,but after 4 months of treatment he said these are scars and these cannot be treated...can anybody help me?

Treatment for scars on nose

+1

In my experience, scars on the nose do not always heal as well as in other facial areas.  You do not provide information about what treatment you had for this condition.  But it is possible that a flat scar from a shave excision may look better than the raised appearance that you now have.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon