Which treatment would you suggest for this scar on my nose (red / purple color in special light)? (photos)

I had kyrotherapy to even out the hard edges which worked great and had dermastamp treatment wih a little sucess. But what I want to know is what can I do to make these scar lines (horizonal) less visible. In daylight it doesn't look that bad. Just the line above that scar but under special lighting I feel so ugly. (I had one laser treatment years ago and it looked great because of the swelling and a lighter color, but in a week it look red again)

Red/purple scar

+1
I suggest you undergo pulse dye laser treatment for the red scar. One treatment can lighten it fifty percent so anticipate several treatments. It is best to avoid tanning the skin six weeks before treatment and you can expect some  temporary bruising after treatment.

Honolulu Dermatologist