Why Do I Have Bumps After My Laser Treatment in the Process of Removal?

I went for a removal of my tattoos I undergo a laser treatment after few weeks it got swollen and result to bumps....how do I clear the swollen bumps? I'm from Nigeria

Post Laser Tattoo Removal Bumps

+1

What you experienced is likely a result of the treatment due to the where the tattoo ink lies in the dermis.  Treating a tattoo with laser assisted removal causes irritation to the skin similar to server sunburn, which can cause swelling and small blisters immediately or a few days after treatment.  Following post operative procedures will minimize your discomfort and speed your recovery.  “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon