Best Treatment for Fine Lines on Cheeks and Face?

Im 39 and have noticeable fine lines on my face. These are superficial and static and are around my eyes and mouth, tops of cheeks, forehead and nasolabial areas. Im very self-conscious of the vertical ines on the tops of my cheeks particularly. Apart from filler & botox which I use for some areas, what other treatments help, particularly for the static lines on my cheeks which are making my face start to look like a railway track!? Are Retin A / tretinoin based creams good? Laser? Help please!

Melapads and skin tightening lasers for fine wrinkles

+2

I would recommend skin tightening lasers in combination with topical retinoids and an anti-aging regimen.  I recommend that my patients begin with exfoliating MelaPads that can stimulate cell renewal. 

Fine Lines on Cheeks and Face

+2

Retin A either with the Obagi system is a possibility for fine lines. Chemical Peels and/or laser treatments are additional options. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons or dermatologists to understand your options.

Fines lines on cheeks treated with Retin A, Laser resurfacinig, Peels

+2

Fine lines on the face are commonly treated with Retin A.  If you want more aggresive treatment, chemical peels, and/or laser resurfacing, like the Fraxel Dual, can help.  Dynamic lines (lines which occur with movement) can be treated with Botox.  Very superficial lines are hard to treat with fillers, because they will show.  In the future, Boletero, and possibly LaViv, can be used for these types of lines.