Treatment for Under Eye Hollowness? (photo)

I am 29 years old and have always had a hollowness under my eyes which makes me look tired or older. The skin itself is not darker, just appears that way. My friends say they hardly notice it but that is all I see when I look in the mirror. I am considering a filler. Is restylane preferred over juvederm? What are my options? And what is the worse case scenario as I am concerned with some of the horror stories I've heard, as I know this is a very sensitive area to treat.

Under eye hollowness

+1

You could put a temporary hyaluronic acid filler like restylane or belotero in this area to improve the appearance.  Juvederm is more hydrophilic and would not be the optimal choice here.  You should see an experienced injector for this area.  Main risks are bruising or embolism in inexperienced hands.

Maui Plastic Surgeon