26 y.o. female w/ bags under my eyes. Plastic Surgeon suggests Perlane fillers or a Blephoplasty. What do you suggest at my age?

Im a 26 year old female and have bags under my eyes. Have seen a Plastic surgeon and he suggests Perlane fillers or a Blephoplasty. What do you suggest at my age?

Treatment for under eye bags?

+1

The ideal treatment depends on your individual circumstances, and an exam would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. Restylane generally yields a great result for the tear trough for the right patient. I would recommend consulting with an experienced plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or facial plastic surgeon. They are all great choices. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Under Eye Bags

+1

It depends on how bad the bags are under the eyes, but generally starting out with something that is reversible is advisable such as Restylane.  There isn't anything that is specific for any particular age.  It all depends on your anatomy and the results you seek.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD