Treatment For Downturned Lips/Mouth? I've Already Tried Prevalle Silk With No Results.

Was recently injected with 1/2 syringe of prevalle silk to correct downturned lips. Unfortunately no results can be seen (im aware it was a small amount to begin with). I was told that fillers around the mouth with a combination of botox might correct this problem. My question is which one is best botox or "fillers", I am very young (23) so this is not due to age. Also what should I expect to pay as I live in the NYC area. Thanks to all the doctors who take the time to answer! 

Downturned mouth corners

Although it is hard to tell without seeing your photos it is likely that Botox can help lift the corners of the mouth.  This is temporary and not always a 100% effective.  There is a surgical corner of mouth lift but the scar is a potential problem