Best Treatment for Collagen Loss in Skin?

Hi, I am a 28 year old female and over the last year or so my skin has become thinner and uneven looking. I believe this owes a lot to some heavy smoking! (I gave up 6 months ago) I have lines and wrinkles where the skin was previously smooth plump and resilient, and I am concerned that being damaged is making the skin prone to further damage. I am looking into peels, laser and dermaroller; can you advise what the best course of action is to strengthen skin and promote collagen regrowth? Thanks!

Treatment for Skin Collagen Loss

+2

Congratulations on stopping smoking! Keep it up.

Without examining you, it is not easy to recommend a best collagen promoting skin treatment for you. In general the best collagen stimulating treatment is the DeepFx mode of the UltraPulse Fractional Laser treatment. It is customizable and healing after treatment is relatively fast. 

Best to have an examination and discussion with a consultant to review what your individual best option is. Good Luck!