Possible Treatment for Bad Braces Experience (Incisors Extraction) Years Ago? (photo)

I had braces 5 years ago and 4 teeth, two upper lateral incisors and two lower lateral incisors extracted. But I am very unhappy with the result because my cheek look sunken in and my smile is very short. I am wondering if there is any orthodontics treatment that can fix the problem. Is it possible to reopen the space and put the four missing teeth (implants) back or widen the arch?Thank you! Ps:I posted a couple days ago but the photos were low quality so I decided to repost again.

Broadening the smile after extraction

+1

Orthodontic widening of the upper and lower dental arches gives a broader smile and also opens space. The amount of space is most likely not enough to replace four teeth. Alternatively, closing the space may be an option by moving the back teeth forward using TADs anchorage. Keep in mind this is still a compromise, as the shape of the canines in the laterals position may or may not be acceptable to you. 

San Ramon Orthodontist

Implants to replace four extracted lateral incisors

+1

You can discuss with your orthodontist distraction osteogenesis to regain the missing space and to give you the boney support for a fuller smile.

Switzerland Orthodontist