Treatment for Acne Pits/scars?

I've never had acne before in my life, but earlier this year I was put on a medication called Sertraline and it gave me cystic acne for about a month. I've been off the medication and trying to get my complexion back to normal for the past 6 months now, but still have very noticeable acne scars and pits and I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of them permanently?

Hello

+1

In our practice we do Profractional Laser and Micro laser peel to help minimize acne scarring. We cannot guarantee it wills remove 100% of your scars, but it will definitely make a huge difference. If you’re looking for something a little more aggressive you can also do a mini face lift to stretch out your skin making the acne scars less visible. Without an exam it’s hard to be more exact.