What is the Best Treatment For Deep Acne Scars on Cheeks and Bumps on Chin and Nose.?...

I have suffered with acne since I was 11...I am now 21 and I have many deep scars on my face...and These little bumps on my nose and chin...Please help me out....

Acne Scars in the Dark Skinned Individual

+1

Laser resurfacing is risky in the dark skinned patient. The biggest risk is getting hyper or hypopigmentation or the excessive or loss of pigment in the skin. If you can accept this risk than I would consider laser resurfacing. But I would stay on the conservative side and do it in a fractionated manner. I would also consider treating the deeper components of the skin and ultimately the multilayered approach.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Active/Deep FX laser treatments are best for acne scars

+1

Active/Deep FX laser treatments are a great option for reducing the appearance of acne scars. The Active/Deep FX laser resurfacing treatments should get rid of your acne scars and improve the texture of your skin.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon