Which treatment would be best - eye bag surgery or an anti wrinkle treatment? (Photo)

Hi there. I'm a 23 year old female and I have a problem with my eye area looking extremely tired. I often get friends and work colleagues commenting that I look tired or upset, even though I usually do not feel tired or upset.. This knocks my confidence! I'm wondering if I could be advised for which type of treatment would be best for me. Am I too young to be considering surgery? Thank you in advance! :)

You have a complicated lower eyelid.

+1
You have a prominent eye with a relatively weak cheek rim.  A personal assessment would determine the degree of eye prominence.  You have only shown a picture of one eye.  I would be particularly concerned if the two sides did not have the identical issues.  It is very important to understand this simple fact.  Shortening the lower eyelid, which is what happens when someone performs a canthoplasty or canthopexy, will have the effect of pulling your lower eyelid down under the curvature of the eye.  For this reason the lower eyelid needs to be pulled or pushed up.  A straight forward way of doing this with hyaluronic acid filler.  There are other means as well.  Just be careful what you look for.