Treatment of Third Degree Burns Scar

When i was 9 months old, i dropped a kettle of boiling water on myself. As a result, i had severe third degree burns on my chest, face, neck and right arm. I have had a few skin graphs, to reduce the size of the burns. I am now 22 years old, and the scar on my right arm really bothers me and affects my self confidence. Is there anything I can do to remove the scar?

Fractional laser resurfacing can reduce burn scars

+1

Fractional laser resurfacing can reduce burn scars. Often this will be part of a multi-modal approach including chemical peels, lightening agents, IPL, and injections of cortisone.

Chicago Dermatologist