What is the Best Treatment for Cellulite-Velashape Vs Velasmooth Vs Endermology

I,m 5.4 , 120 pound and I have not much cellulite in my legs and butt , and I have cellulite on my belly, which treatment do you recommend?? what is the best treatment today. Thanks

Cellulaze skin tightening

+1
I think the real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is when the laser tightens the skin to reduce the cellulite. Most of the energy delivered during the procedure is from running the laser in very close proximity to the deep surface of the skin. This stimulates skin thickening and tightening which reduces the appearance of the cellulite. If you don't deliver enough energy to the skin or don't get the laser close enough the results are less predictable. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Hope this helps! Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Velashape  or Velasmooth as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze is a new one-time treatment for Cellulite that recently got FDA approval

+1

Cellulaze changes the structure of cellulite to effect a more permanent cure than any other procedure that has been used.  The cellulite bands are released, the herniated fat bulges removed and the skin is tightened.   This treatment has been carefully studied in an FDA approved protocol showing excellent improvement that lasts for at least a year if not permanently.  This is a major breakthrough in the treatment of cellulite.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment wtih Velashape or Thermage

+1

As Velashape provides more energy than Endermologie there might be better results.  Occasionally the radiofrequency energy of Thermage can produce improvement in the cellulite appearance. These treatments certainly may require maintenance treatments as long term results in cellulite are not realistic.

Ronald Shelton, MD