Treatment of Burn on Chin from Laser Hair Removal?

Hi, I had a laser treatment for hair removal for face in March'11.Right after the laser I got a boil on my chin and the doctor asked me to apply creams like Fucibet to control it.Now after 3 months of application of Triobloc,Flavo C,Demelan creams to reduce the scar and correct pigmentation, I still have a scar and depression in my chin.Have done skin peel and skin polish but scar is not going.Doc is suggesting to get cosmetic surgery. Will that help? What other options of treatment can I take?

+1

This will improve with time. Wait at least 9 months before considering any type of surgery and by that time it may have improved so much and you may not want to do anything.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar on face

+1

i would recomend to wait at least a year before performing any surgery on the scar..most laser hair burns resolve without any treatment over time.. GL

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon