What Treatment Would Be Best for my Baggy Eyes?

Im 29 years old and have been suffering from baggy eyes for about 3 years now. They are slowly getting worse in my opinion. I have included pictures of my eyes in the hope a doctor can give me advice on what treatment would be best for me. One eye is allot worse then the other. Thank you kindly for your time.

Lower lid bags

+1

The photo appears to demonstrate a significant difference between the eyes.  You would need a consultation but, in all likelihood, you should first consider a dermal filler, such as Restylane, which can be injected differentially into the lower lid area as a first stage approach.  Best of luck!

Eyelid surgery

+1

It is difficult to acertain whether you need eyelid surgery with this picture. You are looking up, which brings the orbital fat up and make may things look worse. I would consult with a plastic surgeon who has experience with eyelids.

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of baggy eyes

+1

In the photos I see a bag on the left but not on the right. If you did surgery I think you would have a difficult time getting a symmetric result. I would recommend a temporary filler first to camouflage the areas that concern you.

Aaron Stone, MD