Best Treatment for Adult Acne, Acne Scars and Sun Damage?

I have mild acne scarring, large pores, adult acne and brown spots from sun damage. What is the best Laser treatment or peel to handle all of my issues?

Best Laser for Adult Acne, Scars and Sun Damage

+1

In order to eliminate wrinkles, improve skin laxity, decrease sun damage, smooth acne scars and decrease age spots in a single treatment I would recommend Co2 laser resurfacing.  We utilize Co2 laser from Lumenis (Active FX and Deep FX) and have had amazing results.  Active FX concentrates on superficial wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation. DeepFX, in particular, targets the deep dermal layers of the skin, and provides exceptional results on deep wrinkles, scars, and lip lines. Total FX combines both Active FX and Deep FX for maximum results. CO 2 laser resurfacing penetrates into the dermis and stimulates collagen production and additional improvement can continue for months after the treatment. With proper care to avoid the harmful effects of sunlight, the improvement can last for years.  As always, discuss your different options with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist to see which options are best for you.  Best of luck. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing

+1

You should look for a treatment modality that can address most of your concerns, acne scarring, sun damage, etc. I believe fractional CO2 laser has been the new gold standard where we can see relatively dramatic clinical difference with one treatment with less than a week of downtime. Do your research extensively online and ask if their before and after photos are of their own patients. Ask for a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who has done at least 100 cases of your skin type and has a team-approach involving educated and caring staff to review pre-op and post-op care instructions. If your consultation does not involve discussion of possible complications and steps to minimize them, you should look elsewhere. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/What_s_New.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon