Treating Scarring with IPL?

I have a client who is wanting IPL treatment for scarring. I was wondering if it's better to be treated as pigmentation or Skin rejuvenation? Also, what filter would be suggested? Thank you.

Treating Scarring with IPL

+1

I would suggest you refer this client to someone else, quite frankly, who has more experience with the settings for scarring and the treatment options. If your client already has scarring, doing an improper IPL could cause more harm, scarring, and liability for you. It's best to refer this person to someone with more experience treating this than set you and your client up for possible harm.