Treat Stretch Marks on my Breasts Before Breast Lifting and Reduction or After?

Knowing thah they are on the upper part of my boobs and will be shown whatsoever skin cutting will happen

Stretch marks on breasts

In my career, I have heard of all sorts of magic creams and lasers to remove stretch marks.  I have never seen one thing that works well other than to cut the stretch marks out.  The trade-off is a scar somewhere else.  Since the incisions used for a breast lift/reduction are on the lower side of the breast, I imagine that the surgery will not have much effect on your stretch marks.

993-C Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342

Removing stretch marks

can only be done surgically by excising them as mentioned by my colleagues.  If anyone promises they can remove your stretch marks by some other method, I suggest you get that guarantee in writing and know what happens if the stretch mark is still there.   Hope you like the results of the breast surgery you are considering.

Curtis Wong, MD

1950 Rosaline Avenue
Redding, CA 96001

Stretch marks

The only effective way to remove stretch marks is by removing the skin that is affected. There is no other even remotely good treatment

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

1035 Park Ave
New York City, NY 10028

Treating Stretch Marks Before Breast Lift?

Despite a number of treatments marketed for stretchmarks, the results have been less than spectacular.   Skin removal remains the mainstay of treatment.  In extremely saggy breasts, a significant amount of skin can be removed above the areola, but there are limits to this of course.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Stretch Marks and Breast Surgery?

Some of the stretch marks on their breasts may be removed with the breast procedure planned.  You are correct in that stretch marks that are on the upper part of the breasts will likely not be removed during the breast reduction or lifting procedure.

Unfortunately, the stretch marks that are not removed will be permanent fixtures on your breasts; there are no effective ways to remove them (despite heavily marketed creams and technologies that you should stay away from).

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Stretch marks on breasts

Unfortunately there has not been a really effective way to treat stretch marks as this point in time.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Treat Stretch Marks on my Breasts

So far there has really not been any product or device that has worked reliably and effectively on stretch marks. None of the products I am aware of would interfere with proposed surgery or recovery, so if you want to try, it is your call.

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004