How Can I Treat Puffy Eyes Without Fillers or Surgery?

Does any doctor out there know of a good eye cream or serum that will reduce the appearance of my under eye puffiness/bags. is there a particular ingredient that I should look out for in an eye cream or serum. your help would be much appreciated. thankyou M

The general answer to this is that any skin moisturizer will improve the lower eyelid skin texture.

+1

However, the effects of these products is minimal.  This means do not spend a fortune on these products.  Aside from fancy packaging, paid celebrity endorsement, and a much higher price, these fancy, schmancy creams are no more effective than a nice moisturize you can pick up at a drug store for less than $20.  Don't over spend!