How to Treat Pigmentation After Hair Removal Laser?

I'm 35 years old teacher & i've got 5 kids. last year, i did botox in my forehead & some fillers around my face. I had around 5-6 hair removal laser sessions. After that i have obvious & dark pigmentation at the sides of my face& under my eyes contour. I had a bio-peeling but it is still the same. i had some prescribed creams but nothing seems to be working. I can not hide them even with make up and concealer. i stopped the laser treatment now until i get rid of this discoloration.

Hyperpigmentation with Laser Treatment

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) can occur as an adverse effect of laser treatments. It more commonly occurs in darker skinned individuals, and therefore, laser treatment may not be a good option for patients with darker skin. Treating Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation is often a difficult and slow process. It is hard to say what the best treatment is for you since I cannot see your face in person. I often treat my PIH patients with retinols, hydroquinone, and sun screen, and once the patients have been on these topicals for a while, we begin chemical peels. I would contact a doctor who has experience dealing with PIH, and discuss your options with them. Good luck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon