How Do I Treat Orange Peel Skin Texture on the Face?

After suffering from acne for more than half of my life I am left with a orange skin texture on my face. What kind of treatment would help?

Orange peel skin from acne scarring

+2

I would consider TCA Cross. You will then probably benefit from co2 resurfacing. There are many different options and pictures would be the best with a consultation.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

CROSS Technique Works Well For Pitted Acne Scars

+2

While it is difficult to completely advise without seeing a picture, your description of "orange skin texture" makes me think you have multiple pitted acne scars on your face. The CROSS technique is a treatment that has been used to effectively treat this type of scarring. In the CROSS technique, a small amount of highly concentrated TCA solution is placed directly into individual acne scars. The scar is destroyed and the skin is regenerated to produce a smooth surface. Multiple treatments may be required to obtain optimal results.

Adam J. Mamelak, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon