How to Treat Negative of CO2 Laser Treatment (Grid Lines and Small Holes)???

I had so-called F.A.S.T. - CO2 treatment followed by Fraxel resurfacing in April (so it has been almost 6 months). I don't see considerable changes in the appearance of my scars (I have pitted acne scars on my cheeks). If anything, my skin looks much worse, with some gridlines still visible from the treatment and multiple small scars which look like huge open pores. Also, the treatment caused rozacea on some parts of my face!!! Is there anything I can do to make my skin better?

CO2 Laser Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. Some treatments may require more than one treatment to get a better result. In the meantime, make sure to wear daily SPF 30 with zinc. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist