How to treat my skin disorder on the back of my head? (photo)

I've had this pimple like for about 4 years now and can't seem to get rid of them I've tried things my mom or people have recommended but it doesn't make it any better or don't see any difference. I've tried popping them and putting Hydrogen peroxide. Please help me to find out what it is and how to treat it.

Spots on Back of My Head

+1
You need to see a dermatologist for a formal appointment.  Your condition is cosmetic and will require both medical and surgical treatments.  It is called acne keloidalis nuchae and is a result of genetics and the thickness and curliness of your hair.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon