How Much Would It Take to Treat my Keloid Scars Half the Size of a Grape? I'm Paying Full Cash.

Photos please for scar review questions

+1

Scar revision require photos.  Where is your scar?  Is it new or old?  The treatment may take 2 or 3 visits or 5 to 7 and still may not respond very well depending on location.  Costs vary from $500 to $2500 and may not be very successful depending on location. Need photos and age of scar.  My Best,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Keloid Scar Removal Pricing

+1

Hi Jotham.  The price of keloid scar removal is going to vary.  In some cases treatment is very easy and the scar will respond in 1 or 2 visits ($300 - $500) and in other cases, it takes 4, 5 or 6 visits.  Doubling or tripling the total cost.  We offer a free consultation to start the process and are also in Los Angeles.

You can check out scar before and after pictures below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Scar treatment of keloid scars - Cost of treatment in Los Angeles

+1

Treatment of a keloid scars begins with a consultation to determine the level of inflammation. Surgery is not always the answer, sometimes they require conservative treatment. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS