How to Treat Marks on Legs Fast?

I have had mosquito bites on my legs for years, I have used so many products nothing works not even natural remedies. I saw the salt and ice challenge answer saw it burned layers of skin and it would heal back. I thought by doing the same on my marks that new skin will appear. 4 months now and the mosquito marks were removed but it has left my new skin oddly coloured like pinky white with brown spots were hair should grow. What should I do ?

Scars on the legs can be improved with pulsed dye laser and Melarase

+1

Some scars on the legs will take time to improve.  Redness can be improved with pulsed dye laser, whereas discoloration on the legs can be improved with Melarase cream.