Ask a doctor

How to Treat Keloid on the Mustache?

Whatis best way to treat Keloid located on mustache caused by injury to mole?

Doctor Answers (1)

Keloid or Hypertrophic Scar should be managed by a Board-Certified Dermatologist


Hypertrophic or keloid scar on upper lip or anywhere else should be evaluated and managed by a board-certified dermatologist. Combination of intralesional steroid injection and topical imiquimod application can be quite helpful.

Web reference:

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.