How to Treat Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation? (photo)

I did a home tca 30% peel and burnt myself 2nd degree deep burns. It has been a month now and I have both hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation and shiny plastic-like scars. I am a medium brown color like halle berry. I have been told by my dermatologist to mix 4% hydroquine with hydrocortisoid every other night and also apply retin A mixed with hydrocortisoid every other night too. What else can I do to treat the shiny pink plastic like scars and the hypopigmentations?

Melarase AM and Melarase PM for discoloration from a TCA burn

+2
Our office specializes in scar treatment. Hyperpigmentation can be corrected with topical creams, including the Melarase AM and Melarase PM cream protocol for pigmentation. If an expedited treatment is required, further exfoliation of the pigmentation may be acheived with Melapeels. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS