How to Treat Fraxel Side Effect?

it seemed ok with the first 2 treatments, but i didn't see any different and then with the 3rd treatment, i noticed that it took so long to heal, it's been more than 2 months now, the skin discoloured, the texture are changed, some bump, maybe there are depression of the skin.I thought that Fraxel could help me out, but i look older now with the side effect.

Please check back with the doctor who did the treatment if you have concerns following Fraxel Laser Treatment.

+1

It is always best to check back with the doctor who did the Fraxel Laser treatment.  If you doctor is experienced expert in doing this type of treatment,  he/she will know what to do for you.  If you are still concerned, seek a second opinion form an experience and well respected dermatologist who has extensive experience doing Fraxel Laser Treatments.

Web reference: http://www.gatewaylasercenter.com/LaserWrinkleTreatment.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon