How to treat cystic pimple on my face?

I'm a 29 yo male and just started getting acne again. I have a cystic pimple on my face. It's been there for almost two weeks, so I'm guessing it won't come to a head. Just wondering how long it will take to heal, can I do anything to speed up the process and is there anything I can do to treat the discoloration of the skin (turned from red to purple). Thank you!

Large cystic pimple on face

+1

If you have a singular cystic pimple you could see a dermatologist and possibly have it injected with a bit of Kenalog (cortisone). This will take it down almost immediately. If you have these frequently, consider seeing a dermatologist for a medication to keep this more controlled.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."