How can I treat bruises and swelling after juvederm injection knowing that I had aspirin before injection?

I had filler injection under my eyes and in my cheeks two days ago I feel swelled and there is blue bruises and a little pain when I press the area

VBeam and Arnica for bruising after Juvederm - Suggest blunt cannulas for injection next time

+1
The VBeam will decrease the bruising duration from 10-14 days to about 2-3 days.  It a very quick and easy procedure.  Arnica will also help.  I suggest going to a doctor that has done blunt cannulas for this procedure next time.  It will lead to less bruising, less pain, and faster recovery times.  I inject people that are on blood thinners all the time but would suggest that you stay off of them before being injected.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida.

Bruising After Filler Injections

+1
Arnica works for some people, but ultimately time is the best medicine. Rest assured, it will get better in a few days. In the meantime, any bruising can be covered up with makeup. 

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Bruises after filler and after aspirin

+1
At this point being that you are a few days out from your procedure, ice will probably not help and you will likely have to give it time to heal.

Bruises after Juvederm injections

+1
I like my patients, if possible, to take Arnica Montana sublingual (under the tongue) for one week prior to
injections and/or surgery.  My preferred brand is VitaMedica which dissolves easily.  You can also find Arnica
Montana at health food stores.  Arnica comes in a cream form also, and can be topically applied to bruised areas.

Charles A. Wallace, MD

+1
Try taking arnica, this will eliminate bruising and swelling a bit quicker, as well as warm compresses should help