Travelling from out of the country Liposuction Costs and considerations?

Hi, I'm coming to the US on holiday an I am considering getting liposuction during my vaction. I have revently lost about 40lbs but my midsection just refuses to flatten. My questions are; 1, how much on average will the procedure cost me. I will be staying in Missouri and Texas but am willing to travel to save on costs 2, I will only be in the US for 3weeks will that be a long enough time to recover. And how long will I be immobile so I can still enjoy the rest of my holiday.

Liposuction

+2

You may be a good candidate for liposuction but an exam in person is essential. Medical history, surgical history are just a few things that will impact your options. Fees for liposuction will vary as well around the country. Good luck.

Liposuction of the midsection can really make a great improvement.

+2

Liposuction of the full tummy and hips(waist) when done under local tumescent anesthesia with the smaller cannulas can really flatten tummies and run around $5500 on special. You are up and about the next day easily and enjoying your vacation in 2 days and back to the gym in 1 week. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

I would liposuction you abdomen and sides for $5000 to give you the greatest improvement at a reasonable price.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA