Traveling to Florida for Mommymakeover?

Hi i will be in Florida 14 days for a mommy makeover will i be able to do or go out and see things or light activities after my surgery? I have an extremely high pain tolerance ive had 3 children natural and also have butt implants and was able to move around quite fast.. what activities are safe for me to do after? Its my husband and I 's first trip alone would like to at least go sight seeing etc..

Mommy makeover

+1

I doubt you will feel much like tourist with that kind of surgery. You will feel the need to rest and recover and Florida is not a bad place to do that but I would not consider it a vacation.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Mommymakeover

+1

If a tummy tuck is part of your procedure, don't count on feeling like doing much for the first 5 days, but that is quite variable from person to person. Adhere to your surgeon's advice rather than any advice you get on line. 

So long as you are not lifting anything heavy and you refrain from activities that hurt, you should be safe. You may find your self a lot more fatigued than you expect, so plan light days.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.