Will Trauma to Teeth and Gums Cause Discoloration if Excessive Bleeding Has Occurred?

My 5-year old fell off his bike a couple of weeks ago. His gums bled excessively and a couple of his teeth was loose. I noticed his teeth is now discolored. What can I do to help with the discoloration?

Dark teeth after trauma

+2

Traumatized teeth often turn dark. They may turn light again or even become infected. Being 5 years old, it is likely the the teeth will be lost soon normally. I would not recommend treatment to lighted the teeth at this age, but options include bonding, single tooth bleaching, and crowns.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist