Transsexuals and Cosmetic Surgery - Options?

Being a transsexual I know that there are many surgical options in which to feminize the body. I've been on hormones for five years and have experienced many changes. Sadly I've also gained quite a bit of weight. My breasts are currently about a C cup, but if i lose weight I'll lose breast size too. So is there a surgery option to get rid of some fat (belly, sides, back) in order to keep breast size or will I be forced to look at implants (which I'd like to avoid if possible). Thanks!

Liposuction

+1

It sounds like your best option is liposuction of the areas where you want to lose fat. That way you can keep the fat as is on the breasts and not change your caloric intake or physical activity.