M to F Transgender Breast Augmentation Silicone Under the Muscle?

I'm looking to get Round Silicone implants under the muscle but don't know whether high profile or moderate plus, also I'd like to get a C if possible

What size implants are best?

+1

As many of the others on this website have stated, the most important step in choosing the right size implant for you is to choose your surgeon carefully.  They should be board certifiied and listen to your desires.  The two of you can make a decision about which implant will best suit your needs.  Good luck!

Breast implants

+1

It is impossible to recommend a specific size implant without a full exam in person. Some patients do better with high profile implants when they are narrow or want large volumes.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me (Transgender Patient)?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Unfortunately, online consultants are not in a position to provide you with precise enough advice.

The best online advice I can give to patients who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding selection of breast implant size/profile) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.