Can I start sketal crossbite treatment in China and continue in US?

Hello,I am diagnosed with Skeletal crossbite and the doctor is now making up a plan for me.It will probably include both operation and correction.The whole process is said to be lasting for3years.But next year I'll study abroad in USA from China.I want know if I receive treatment inChina,can I transform it and continue it in the U.S.A?Should I go back to China every month or make up new plan at clinic in the U.S.A?Thanks if you can inform me so I won't hesitate to receive my coming treatment in China.

It will cost more

+1

each aspect and phase of treatment has its own fee. When done all at one place, a "volume discount" or "case fee" is normal, which is usually less than each part individually. Treating in multiple locations is possible, and with the distance involved likely best.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist