How much can be transferred?

Hi! First of all thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. I am 5'3 and weight 158lbs. I wanted to know if I was a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift and if yes how much fat could be transferred. I wanted the most amount possible because I know you lose some regardless; however, I want to still have a nice hourglass figure with a big butt. Thank you.

How much can be transferred?

+1

Speaking in defines and actual amounts are difficult as there are no photos and no personal consultation.

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited, board certified surgeon. You have your own unique specifications, dimensions, and body dynamic. To reach your target you have to take all of these things and more into consideration.

Based on your dimensions you seem to be a good candidate for BBL, but the next step would be to discuss your goals, what you hope to become. If you would like a classic hourglass figure, it has to be personalized to your body and your dimensions. I wish you the best of luck.

Transfer of fat to your buttocks

+1

You are likely an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. This involves removal of the fat from where you don't want it and placement into where you do - your butt and hips. I routinely remove large amounts of fat and place 1200-1500cc per side, assuming that is the look you want. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this and does at least 6 per week. Make sure he/she can show you at least 50 before and after photos. This link will show you some results you can expect.

Matthew Schulman, MD

How much can be trasferred?

+1

Although you didn't submit photos, based on your height and weight I believe you should e a good candidate for the BBL. Ultimately, though, you will need to be examined for a final deterrmination. Please remember that it is not only the amount of fat that can be transferred, which varies from patient to patient, but also the contouring of the buttocks as well as the surrounding areas. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing buttock augmentation with fat transfer. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

How much can be transferred?

+1

An exam would be helpful, but at your height and weight I could very likely liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc per buttock if you wanted that much of a change. I tailor each operation to the individual's desires.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

#brazilianbuttlift

+1

To determine if you are a good candidate, you would have to be seen in person,. In general, a person with fatty deposits of their abdomen, hips and lower back would likely be a good candidate.

From 500 to 700 cc shall be fine.

+1

You must know having a lot of fat infected on your butts(800, 900 cc) increase complications and much less fat survival. Patients with your weigh, havign a nice liposculpture and 500 to 700 cc injection should have that latin hourglass figure.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD