Is transferring fat to breasts better than implants after breast-feeding?

I am 31 and 70kgs, I breast fed my son for 1 1/2yrs so my breasts are saggy and empty. I would like to have them fuller (not larger) is transfering fat from some of my larger areas going to be better than implants.

Fat transfer to breasts

+1

Fat transfer to the breasts is a newer procedure in plastic surgery and there is still a great deal of controversy that surrounds this subject when considering its use for cosmetic purposes alone. Breast implants on the other hand have been around for much longer with predictable results and lots of long term safety data. First of all, fat grafting is somewhat unpredictable. You may get a really good graft take, but you may also reabsorb a good proportion of the fat with very modest and disappointing results. The implants on the other hand will be much more predictable and stable results. Fat grafting can also cause calcifications on your mammograms which can become difficult to interpret when you go in for your annual screening in the future.

New Haven General Surgeon