How Soon Can I Transfer More Fat to Butt After 5 Weeks of Post Op Tt, Lipo Fat Transfer?

So I'm 5 weeks post op from my tt, lipo w/fat transfer.so with the feed back I recieved I'm guessing the fat cells did not take well.is there any way I can try in feed the fat cells in my butt area.or do I have to do the fat transfer again if so how soon? I'm just soon unhappy with my results in my butt area.I spent $1030.00 for my surgery.

Wait Time for 2nd Fat Transfer

+2

I am sorry to hear about your course thus far.  I would recommend waiting at least 6 months to allow the areas of liposuction to soften and shape to stabilize.  Additionally, this gives the buttocks time to soften and be in the healthiest shape to receive fat grafts.

Dr. ES

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You need a complete evaluation and examination to give you a proper opinion as to what can be done to achieve your desired  results.

Buttock augmentation at 5 weeks

+1
At five weeks out from buttock augmentation you should wait at least 3-6 months before undergoing a secondary procedure.

+1

The major reason for lack of success in Brazilian buttlifts is that not enough fat is transferred and not enough fat is liposuctioned.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1800 cc per buttock.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php