Is It Possible to Transfer Fats from my Sister's Body to my Butt?

i have a flat butt and dont have extra fat in my body but my sister does,but the problem she is not a twin.what are the risks if i transfer my sister's fat?as people take kidney or heart from not relatives people and it works?if i wanna do it what should i be aware to ?thanks

Fat transfer from a sister.

+3

Because you are not an identical twin, you cannot safely transfer your sister's excess fat to your buttock.  Yes, in the cases of critical organs such as kidneys, livers, lungs, hearts, etc., transplants are performed from one unrelated donor to a recipient but this can only be done by using very strong medications that impair the recipient's immune system from rejecting the donated organ.  While these medications are lifesaving, they do carry high risks for increasing the recipients inability to fight off other life-threatening illnesses and therefore only used in such situations.  

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

+1

The answer is; no. but you may be surprised how much can be done using the fat you have at your disposal. Some of my best results were on very thin women. It’s a matter of shifting storage areas not just filling the butt. Consult a local board certified plastic surgeon who performs lots of Brazilian butt lifts and listen to the risks carefully before having any surgery performed.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer between individuals

+1

Unfortunately, only genetically identical twins can have fat transfered between them without risking rejection.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Fat isn't transfered between individuals

+1

Though it would be wonderful to be able to transfer the fat between individuals, and in your situation, between you and your adipose rich sister, but this is not done. Why? Because there would be rejection of the tissue which your body would identify as foreign and this would result in significant complications including complete loss of the fat and more...

When transplants are performed such as with a heart, kidney or liver, the tissues have to be nearly identical antigenically and anti-rejection medication is used as well to suppress the rejection of the tissue. The side effects of the medication are quite significant and not prudent when considering a cosmetic tissue transfer versus essentially a life saving transfer. 

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Brazilian Butt Lifts Require The Use Of Your Own Fat

+1

This is actually a common question, particularly as it relates to fat and skin grafting procedures. While life many times seems to be a distribution problem, you can not have fat taken from your sister and put in you. It would end up rejected, infected and resorbed. Even in cases of identical twins, it would still not be done for elective cosmetic surgery.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD