Can You Transfer Fat to Your Hips?

I think my butt is ok but doesnt look as nice without hips.. Im not that big so i know fat transfer to my butt might not make a big difference.... But my hips are not wide... Cam i transfer fat to hips? Price range?

Fat grafting to the hips

+1

Absolutely, fat can be grafted to the hips! My patients frequently request this procedure - often with a buttock augmentation, but there is no reason it cannot be performed alone.

Can Fat be Transferred to your Hips?

+1

Yes, fat can be transferred to the hip region.  I have done this hundreds of times, usually at the same time as filling out the buttocks area, but it can be done alone as well.  Filling of the hip region is part of what gives a woman's figure that hourglass curve that everyone loves! 
As far as cost, it all depends on how much fat you have to be liposuctioned, how many different body areas need to be liposuctioned and how long it will take.  Costs also vary significantly from surgeon to surgeon.  The most important thing for you to do is to shop around and find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs this procedure regularly and who has beautiful results.
Good Luck!

Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Fat Injections For Hip Augmentation

+1

Fat injections can be done just about anywhere including the iliac crest region for hip augmentation. Generally 150cc to 200cc is needed for each side. The key question of fat volume retention is always an issue and it is just as variable here as it is to its closest relative, the nearby buttocks.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Fat transfer to hips

+1

Fat transfer to hips are possible, just as many other locations on face and body.  Feasibility and cost depend on desired level of improvement and amount of donor fat.

Sam Naficy, MD

Can Fat be Transferred to Your Hips?

+1

Providing you have sufficient fat elsewhere to be transferred fat CAN be transferred wherever it may be needed. An attractive appearance of the buttocks depends not only on having full round buttocks but on defining the adjacent areas to enhance their appearance.

Good Luck

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Fat graft hips

+1

Yes.  Definitely fat graft to the hips work great.  We can add to hips buttocks etc.  good luck!!

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Can You Transfer Fat to Your Hips?

+1

Dear GossipGirloxo,

Fat transfer to the hips is not only possible but it is a frequently performed procedure.  Because every woman's shape is different and there may or may not be areas that could benefit from a bit more fullness, plastic surgeons have learned to use fat transfers to fill in many areas and the hips are a commonly requested site.

It is impossible to give you a price since prices vary by regions of the country and also by how much work needs to be done.

Consult with a plastic surgeon (board certified, of course) who after listening to your desires and goals and your examination can best address your questions.  Hope this helps.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the hips

+1

Yes you can have fat transfered to the hips. This will give roundness to the buttocks and curves to the body.

Women want hips with curves!

+1

Since the beginning of time, it is well noted like the majority of the men we as women seek to attract are first attracted to our curves!  Also, I find that most women desire to have more "feminine" hips and not what some call "boyish hips".  Therefore, fat transfer to the hips can make all the difference in the world to a woman seeking that "hour glass" shape!

Dr Windell Davis Boutte', M.D. FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist/ Surgeon

Fat Transfer & SmartLipo  Expert

Windell C. Davis-Boutte, MD
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon