Fat Transfer to Hips?

I'm having bbl surgery in a few days but I also want fuller hips. I see a lot of before and after photos and all of them seem to show the hips being lipo'd. I'm wondering is it possible to add fat to the hips and it looking natural? I'd really like fuller hips.

Fat injections for a brazilian butt lift and hips

+2

If you desire fat injections, fat transfer to your hips in addition to that planned for your buttocks via a Brazilian butt lift, then you should discuss this with your plastic surgeon as there may not be enough donor fat to harvest for both your buttocks and hips.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Brazilian butt lift transfers fat to the buttocks for enhancement. One needs 400-800 cc of fat to transfer for each buttock.

You can also transfer fat to the HIPS if you want to. The question do you have enough fat for both?

Fat transfer to the hips with a brazilian buttock lift

+1

You can absolutely preserve fat in the hip area or even have it augmented during a brazilian buttock augmentation.  This is a personal preference and needs to be discussed with your plastic surgeon prior to surgery.  It's important that you both have the same  aesthetic goals and vision.

Be very specific when you review your desires and when your plastic surgeon performs the surgical markings on your hips the day of surgery.

Dr. Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.