Transcutaneous Lower Lid Blepharoplasty - Fluid Build Up and Looks Very Baggy. What To Do?

I had Upper/Lower Blepharoplasty, i think Transcutaneous, i've got scaring under bottom eyelashes. It's now 4 wks post op & to begin with i was overjoyed, now not so! My right eye 2 wks post op started to fill with fluid in the bottom lid & very puffy, i've been sleeping almost upright to try & drain the fluid. As the day goes on it goes down slighty but does not disappear, you can see there is fluid as i can move it around. Is this normaly & will it go down as it looks no different to pre op :o(

Two weeks too early to judge.

Some patients heal in a week or two, but some take more time for the swelling to settle down. Give it a few more weeks. And of course ask your doctor. But occasionally swelling can last longer and you need to be patient. Sometimes a short course of prednisone pills can accelerate the healing. Ask your surgeon.

Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon