Transconjuctive Bleph 2 Months Post Transcutaneous Bleph?

Hi, I had a transcutaneous bleph with fat repositioning and a skin pinch 8 weeks ago, it hasn't gone well as i still have bags, worse than pre-op on the left and at my 2 month review my PS has offered to remove some fat via transconjunctive approach, which he said he can do now. No need to wait. Is this a really bad idea...1, the trust is gone and 2, my skin looks a little lax and battered, I'm sure this won't help that situ?? He said I'm young it will be ok, but that's what he said last time!

Wait at least 6 months.

+1

Re-operation on an eyelid is never to be taken lightly, and your results won't be apparent for at least 3 months.

Waiting 6 months is even better to allow for scarring to diminish.

The trust issue is extremely important as well. Would consider a second consult with an Oculoplastic surgeon.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Revision blepharoplasty

+1

It is impossible to assess without examination or at least photos.  Typically, you should wait 3-6 months before contemplating more surgery, to allow complete healing from the first surgery.  If you are not comfortable with first surgeon, consider seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon