Out Of Town patient needs List of Top 5 Expert Surgeons for BBL

Please help with a list of top 5 Specialist in BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)? I have been reading bad reviews about Dr Mendieta and now I have doubts. I did research thoroughly on ISAPS, ASAPS, APS website, the accreditation and facilities. some cannot be found on ISAPS website, What can I do? I need guidance from those they believe are KINGS in BBL Surgery. Miami is still my first choice, but I'm flexible.

BBL Doctors

+2
Thanks for your question. It seems like you've done your research and know what is important to look for when choosing the doctor for your procedure. Finding a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL and can show you over one hundred of his/her own before and after pictures is a great place to start. From there, depending on where you live, setting up and in person consultation or a phone consultation should give you a chance to get a good feel for the doctor. Those of us who perform between 6-8 BBLs per week have are sought out for our experience and technique. Best of luck in your search 

+1

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Choose a local surgeon

+1
Research your area and choose a local surgeon.  You then have convenient follow up care.  You can always have complications of infection, bleeding, fat loss etc no matter who does the surgery.   Choose a local surgeon who has experience and will do your surgery and follow up care.   Choose a surgeon boarded by the ABPS who is a Fellow of the Americal College of Surgeons.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

BBL experts

+1
You have to do your research in the different communities that you are willing to go to to have surgery.  There are many excellent ones in every city. Good luck.

+1
I think this is pretty easy to determine if you research patient experiences.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.