Tough Implants, Not Hard or Soft

I received a BA 7 months ago with moderate 370 cc's submuscular. My gynecologist and internist think it is an amazing job. I wish they projected more, but that is just me. My question is when I sit up they are soft but when I lay on my back, they feel tough, almost like a raw chicken breast. I also must tell you I have been told this is taking a longer time for me to recover than typical. Will they still soften up? Or does this just happen sometimes? Thanks

Tough implants

The feeling you may have when lying down could be the implants themselves, or the muscles in your chest. Either way seriously consider if this is an issue you'd like to have corrected with further surgery. Also, you may not get the results you want. If your doctors think that your surgeon did a great job, then you may want to look at your results more favourably as well.  Enjoy!